Friday 21 April 2017

Why I'm Walking: Gaynor Gower, LLL officer, SA

The Lutheran Laypeople's League (LLL) serves so many with their generous gifts to help people in need through different arms of the church, including ALWS. 

Their staff are pretty awesome too! LLL staff member Gaynor Gower shares why she's walking 26km in July...
Gaynor and husband Michael, who's thinking
of joining Team LLL on the Walk!

I have been a long time supporter of ALWS and feel very strongly about the work they do.

Having worked with Jen Pfitzner while she was based in Adelaide at the LLL office has also reinforced the fantastic work ALWS does.

When I heard LLL were one of the sponsors for Walk My Way and found out more about the walk, I felt this was something I could do and in fact, felt quite compelled to do.

Both myself and my fellow LLL staff member Andrea were very keen to register for the walk and will be proud to represent the LLL.

I am hoping that by participating in
Walk My Way, I can raise more awareness for all the good works that ALWS do.

Thank you, Gaynor, Andrea and the LLL for your wonderfully generous support!

To sponsor Team LLL through Walk My Way, click here. To join them on the Trail in July, register now!

Or to learn more about the generous work of the LLL, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment