Wednesday 31 May 2017

Why I'm Walking: Tony Ashdown, Development Manager, SA

South Australian Health and Medical Research Institute Development Manager Tony Ashdown shares why he's decided to walk 26km to help refugee children go to school...

"I am looking forward to
Walk My Way for a variety of reasons.

Firstly, I love walking. It is exhilarating, although I cannot guarantee that feeling after 26 kilometres!

Secondly, I have full respect for the incredible tradition of the German women from Hahndorf walking with their produce and returning with two bricks each for the Church.

Thirdly, my wife Jenny and I are keen supporters of ALWS. The work being done is largely unheralded and such a valuable expression of the Kingdom of God.

I am delighted to be a participant in this walk and to add my support and involvement to this special walk."

Thanks, Tony! To support Tony, click here - or walk alongside Tony by registering now. Thank you!





No comments:

Post a Comment